Here's what everyone else is asking about too
Looking for something?
1. Login to Quantify with a user account that has replay permissions.
2. Roll over the Quantify main menu and select the Search & Replay icon.
3. In the Search Criteria panel, select a date range for your search. Click Add Criteria to search for specific data fields such as Channel Name.
4. Click the Start Search button to perform the search.
1. In Search & Replay, perform a search to find the recorded communication.
2. Highlight the item in the Results panel and click the Play button, or just double-click the item. Voice calls are replayed in the integrated Media Player. Video, IM, and Screen Recorded calls will also display appropriate pop-ups.
Any PC you plan to use to login to Quantify, either as an administrator or as a user, must have the Internet Explorer browser set up correctly.
1. Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5.
2. Download and install Red Box Media Player and SSL certificates.
3. Add your recorder to the list of trusted sites in IE and enable Active X Scripts.
This is just a brief overview – please see the Red Box Quick Question topic for full details.
1. Login to Quantify with a user account that has Live Acquire permissions.
2. Roll over the Quantify main menu and select the Monitoring icon (Quantify Live Acquire).
3. All channels (agents) that you have monitoring permissions for are listed in the channels tab — any agent currently on a “live call” is highlighted in green.
4. To listen to a live call, click the Live Acquire icon for the agent.
1. Login to Quantify with an administrator account and go to Configuration > Management > Recording.
2. For most integration types (telephony, trader turret, radio, etc), devices are automatically detected when they’re added to your network and will appear in the list. For some integration types, you will need to add a device “manually”, as described in your Integration Guide — Red Box Recorders supports over 100 integration types, so there are too many to list here.
3. To record all communications for a channel/device, tick the Recording Enabled box. To ensure the device is not recorded, untick the box.
4. Edit each channel you want to update. When you’re done, click the Update button to save your changes.
1. Login to Quantify with an administrator account and go to Configuration > Management > Users and click the Create button.
2. Complete each of the Create User panels and click the OK button when you’re done.
The three main replay permission methods/types are:
If you see an alarm, alert, or warning related to storage capacity, in general you simply need to increase your storage capacity, but here’s some additional information to consider:
The recorder is relying purely on the Callstore (local hard disk) to store all recorded communications. Here you can either add a NAS (Network Attached Storage), or enable the Aged Call Deletion feature for the Callstore (automatically delete communications once they reach a specified age).
Increase the size of a current NAS, decrease the maximum call age on a NAS, or add another NAS.
Use the Quantify Configuration app and Quantify Insight to perform health checks across your system. Full details are provided in the Quick Question topic. Alternatively, speak to Red Box about our fully managed service.
1. Login to Quantify with an administrator account and go to Configuration > Setup > Licensing.
2. From here you can check your current licenses. To view “Time Limited” licenses, click the Timed Licenses button.
3. If you have a new license code, enter the code in the New License Code field and click Update to apply the license.
For some license types you will need to restart the recorder to apply the license.
If you need to purchase a new license, or need to be advised of an existing license code, please contact your dealer or Red Box Recorders.
Quick question: How Do I Manage Licenses