Red Box are recruiting for a Service Relationship Manager to join the Service Operations team. The role will be full time and will be based at the Bradmore, Nottingham Head Office.
This role will report into the Head of Service Management and is responsible for providing Service Management capability for a range of Red Box clients and resellers. We are undergoing a significant transformation project and a key aspect of this is strengthening the BAU Service Management capabilities and customer experience.
The successful applicant will be responsible for a number of small to medium Red Box clients from a Service Management perspective. This will entail making sure they have robust service management and an excellent Service Experience.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Perform regular Service reviews;
- Monitor and manage clients to SLA and KPI performance;
- Manage client inventory and perform case overviews via Service Now;
- Understand commercial service arrangement for your clients and ensure this scope is managed;
- Perform and train on incident management / major incident management;
- Perform change management;
- Perform service request management;
- Acting as the incident escalation focal point for clients identifying and resolving conflict and bottlenecks. Create agreed action plans with named actions & deadlines with accountability for the delivery of that plan;
- Contribute to continual service improvement plans;
- Champion Service Excellence in all interacts, model good exemplary behavior within the support department;
- Support and lead initiatives within the overall business / service transformation plan for this department and beyond.
- Multi-year experience in a Service business - Knowledge of ITIL service management processes and practices;
- Experience Service Management / Relationship Management.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, presentation, email and social interaction;
- Ability to communicate in a clear way to service, operational, sales and commercial teams;
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to work productively in a lone working environment and own initiative;
- Ability to have a competent grasp of technology.
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a high-pressured customer service environment for minimum of 2-3 years;
- Good understanding of ITIL – at a practical level including:-
- Incident / Major Incident
- Worked with call logging tools, especially Service Now;
- Reporting experience (Reports, Excel, Pivots)
- Passion for Service Excellence / Client first behavior;
- Ability to handle conflict – balance client and commercial needs;
- Results driven behavior;
- Experience to drive outcomes
- Organisational skills to prioritise and handle workload volumes
- Appreciation of the technical aspects of the infrastructure.