With our 30th year on the horizon we’ve got everything to celebrate! With an engaged and diverse team of homegrown talent and the best hires from across the industry, we have a truly invigorating team dynamic. It’s a great place to work, with a vibrant, friendly culture and a genuine desire to succeed as a team.
Purpose of Role
This role is responsible for managing the business as usual relationship with Red Box key partners and resellers. Supporting in respect of service process and service standards and promote Service Excellence at every point of customer interaction to enhance the customer experience.
Perform regular reviews with the Service Partners including operational activity, service performance and KPI monitoring, both from the perspective of the service partner and our internal performance and engage with team colleagues, group services and business units to manage actions arising from the reviews.
- Maintain a central database of Service Partner contact including action/service improvement plans, service related documents and End Customer Service Agreements.
- Assist in new market and new services implementation, supporting preparation of end customer documents, translations and SLAs
- Acting as the incident escalation focal point for our key partners/customers, identifying and resolving conflict and bottlenecks. Create agreed action plans with named actions & deadlines with accountability for the delivery of that plan.
- Prepare and communicate new/changes, in Service requirement and service levels both internally and to the Service Partner network.
- Champion Service Excellence when interacting with internal departments and Service Partners to enhance the customer experience.
- Accountable for monitoring service KPI’s and driving improvement to meet service standards and contractual obligations.
- Support the implementation of strategic partners, projects and new services by close working with team colleagues and respective Business Units.
- Multi-year experience in a Service business - Knowledge of ITIL service management processes and practices
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, presentation, email and social interaction.
- Ability to communicate in a clear way to service, operational, sales and commercial teams.
- Experience in Service Partner or Relationship management.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of the end to end process and client requirement.
- Ability to work productively in a lone working environment and own initiative
Skills & Experience
- Candidates need to have good understanding on contractual SLAs and strong customer focus skills
- Candidates should have worked in a high-pressured customer service environment for minimum of 3- 5 years and have a good understanding of ITSM tools and a strong understanding of how these should be utilised to help with the role.
- National Service Provider experience preferred.
- Strong administrative and organisation skills.
- Experience in a senior service role responsible for delivering a valid service
- Good working knowledge and experience of associated service management tools, techniques and methods within their area knowledge or awareness of Service Now (or like) Escalation, Problem management and Root Cause analysis techniques
- Experience of reviewing urgent escalations, developing action plans and communicating necessary improvements appropriately
- Ability to understand, interpret, prioritise and manage actions as a result of perceived revenue risk
- Demonstrable experience in working within an operations environment with a clear understanding of the principles of performance management and the ability to handle difficult conversations effectively
- Ability to balance conflicting feedback and find appropriate resolutions for issues
- Ability to manage continuous improvement initiatives
- Appreciation of the technical aspects of the infrastructure and the experience to drive outcomes in high pressure situations.