Introduction to Red Box
Red Box is the leading dedicated voice specialist, empowering organisations to capture, secure and unlock the value of enterprise wide voice. With the most open and connected platform, we capture and transcribe voice communications from over 55 systems (legacy and new), across global enterprises and SMEs. Our customers retain complete data sovereignty and we connect them to the broadest partner ecosystem to maximize the value of captured voice data.
Working with our global reseller channel, we are trusted by leading organisations across financial, contact centre, government and public safety sectors (including six of the world’s top banks, 85% of global interdealer brokers, 1,700 call centres and over 70% of UK police forces) and we capture and secure millions of calls daily for over 3,400 customers around the world.
As the business moves to the next phase of its evolution, we are seeking a Service Operations Co-Ordinator who has drive, customer relationship skills, passion for technology and the ability to plan effectively. The role represents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark in an ambitious, successful and rapidly transforming business.
This role reports to the Service Partner Manager.
- Own all communications during major incidents and escalations, ensuring management and clients are kept updated as required
- Review case histories and create service presentations in relation to new and ongoing escalations
- Acting as the incident escalation focal point, identifying and resolving conflict and bottlenecks. Create agreed action plans with named actions & deadlines with accountability for the delivery of that plan
- Be part of a team providing 24x7 cover for major incident, escalations and crisis situations
- Act as point of contact for all Major Incidents and escalations (outside business hours, this will be on a Rota basis)
- Allocation and completion of tasks and workload to 24 x 7 Service Desk and Support Engineers
- Apply additional focus to upgrades / planned activities out of hours
- Develop strong customer relationships, offering additional support and advice where possible. Be consistently professional in communication with the customer
- Work with the customer and the business to identify and manage service improvement activities
- Ensure all SLAs are met and exceeded
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Able to work at all levels
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Organisational skills – able to prioritise the tasks of themselves and others without close supervision
- Proven complex problem-solving experience
- Has worked for 2 years in an ITIL environment.
- Demonstrable experience of managing, major incidents and escalations
- Demonstrable experience of driving service improvement initiatives to deliver operational benefits and best practice
- Proven ability to build consensus, establish trust, and communicate effectively
- Ability to manage stakeholders, often on a remote basis
- Experience of reviewing urgent escalations, developing action plans and communicating necessary improvements appropriately
- Ability to understand, interpret, prioritise and manage actions as a result of perceived revenue risk
- Demonstrable experience in working within an operations environment with a clear understanding of the principles of performance management and the ability to handle difficult conversations effectively
- ITIL Foundation
- Sector industry awareness
- Service delivery experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge and experience of using ServiceNow
We value people who can support our Red Box employee value proposition ‘courageous, competitive, collaborative’
Closing date: Monday 5th October 2020.