Introduction to Red Box
Red Box is a leading dedicated voice specialist, empowering organisations to capture, secure and unlock the value of enterprise-wide voice. With the most open and connected platform, we capture and transcribe voice from all major communications platforms across global enterprises and SMEs. Our customers retain complete data sovereignty and we connect them to the broadest partner ecosystem to maximise the value of captured voice data.
Working with our global reseller channel and direct enterprise customers, we are trusted by leading organisations across financial, contact centre, government and public safety sectors (including six of the world’s top banks, 85% of global interdealer brokers, 1,700 call centres and over 70% of UK police forces), and we capture and secure millions of calls daily for over 3,400 customers around the world.
Red Box’s market-leading compliance recording platform, Quantify, has underpinned Red Box’s growth for the past 15 years. The platform is differentiated in terms of breadth of connectivity, resilience, and ease of deployment. As an evolution of this platform, Red Box is soon to release into GA a new next-generation enterprise-scale platform positioned for our largest global customers, named Conversa.
It’s a very exciting time for the company’s growth, and as a Service and Security Delivery Manager you can be a big part of ensuring our continued success as the world’s leading dedicated voice specialists.
Purpose of Role
To provide Service Management to a range of clients who purchase software and services from Red Box. To develop and manage security policies across the Operations Department, especially for finance and public sector clients.
Mobile (with some travel to Nottingham office).
You will be reporting into Head of Service Management (in the UK).
- Delivers and runs service management operational processes. This includes much of the ITIL stack – Incident, Problem, Change, Service Request, Major Incident management
- Can work alongside Dev Ops teams. Understanding the concepts and how to integrate these methods with ITIL
- Within this: able to lead and run joint service management activities with the client – e.g. CAB’s, Service Reviews, Continual Improvement plans
- Ensures services are performed within contractual obligations – able to manage the business priorities of SLA’s, KPI’s and other strategic objectives daily. Monitoring of performance in line with the service credit framework
- Develop and implement information security policies and procedures that meet external standards, client requirements and internal needs of the company.
- Provide proactive and pragmatic advice as the internal information security expert to the Operations Department.
- Supporting the company’s efforts in managing and maintaining the company’s Information Security Management System in line with the ISO27001, including associated internal and external audits.
- Take a proactive approach to mitigating risk by working with stakeholders to maintain and monitor the company’s Information Security Risk Register.
- Provide information security training and oversight to members of the company’s Operations team.
- Perform Information Security Risk Assessments and Privacy Impact Assessments for the Operations Department.
- Work with clients to understand their security requirements and communicate the company’s technical and organizational security measures.
- Fosters a positive collaborative relationship with the client and key internal stakeholders
- Work on Service Transformation topics as requested
- Able to balance delivering excellent client experience with commercials
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Excellent ITIL skills. Can act as an ITIL SME in core competencies
- Multi-year experience in a Service Manager role
- Certification would be a benefit but not essential
- Security Management skills.
- Any security qualifications are desirable (e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP))
- Understands Dev Ops / Agile concepts
- Strong client skills. Used to fully client facing role
- Commercially astute
- Understanding / experience working in public sector – police force experience valuable
- Work experience within public sector / government project environment
- Implement public sector security plans
- Sound general IT Technical knowledge. Conversationally able technically, can lead major incidents
- Service Now skills are desirable
- Flexibility to sometimes be on call or work outside of normal business for key projects etc.
- Passionate, resilient, positive – no day is the same and our environment is ever changing.
We value people who can support our Red Box employee value proposition ‘courageous, competitive, collaborative’
Closing date: Friday 25th June 2021