As a leading provider of voice capture solutions globally, Red Box consistently outreaches its competitors. Our fundamental purpose is to capture all voice communications from anywhere, irrespective of source and our talented, intuitive and quality focused software developers work on a range of development projects to support this.
Our Service Operations teams are responsible for scoping and installing solutions for Red Box customers and for providing in life support and service management.
Our programme and project managers sit within the Project Delivery team and are responsible for scoping and executing on projects across their lifecycle to ensure that we deliver on time and within budget.
We are engaged on a number of Tier 1 opportunities that require complex programme management, tracking multiple workstreams and dependencies and are seeking a Programme Manager to work with us on significant enterprise projects.
You will work with high-profile customers, representing Red Box with senior customer stakeholders and managing multiple internal and external stakeholders. You will have significant experience of delivering complex software solutions for enterprise customers. You are meticulous about attention to detail and delivering to target and have highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Plan and execute on all aspects of enterprise projects and programmes from proof of concept (POC) to deployment and roll out including monitoring its overall progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective action as appropriate
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and other project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Ensure the delivery of new products or services from the projects is to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the programme plan
- Stringently manage internal Red Box and customer stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are met and that expectations are aligned at all times
- Deploy robust programme governance to ensure that relevant sign offs (internally and externally) are achieved, that risks and dependencies are controlled and to ensure that work is delivered in line with customer and Red Box expectations.
- Work closely with the Account Manager to ensure that projects and programmes progress in line with sales and revenue forecasting expectations
- Work closely with the Account Manager to ensure that all relevant Red Box team members have early sight of enterprise programmes and are aware of their input to and deadlines for project deliverables
- Act as the escalation point for programme issues and drive to resolution
- Represent Red Box with senior customer stakeholders
- Support in the planning and executing of other customer and internal Red Box projects subject to workload and provide a mentoring role where possible to Red Box project managers and coordinators
- Educated to degree level and qualified in professional qualifications e.g. PRINCE2, ITIL, PMP
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in Project / Programme Management using leading methodologies and processes
- Highly developed programme management skills and skilled in using a range of project management tooling
- Experience of managing multiple parties including Senior Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Development staff and third-party vendors
- Demonstrable experience of managing matrix teams across multiple locations, including International (preferred).
- Excellent personal and communication skills with an ability to work across all areas of the business and build relationships at different levels up to and including senior executives
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent delivery and relationship management track record
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Strong influencer and highly capable of managing multiple senior stakeholders
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Strong people and financial management skills and experience.
- Strong customer focus and desire to exceed customer expectations
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, to be self-starting and confident in working to aggressive deadlines
- Able to assimilate technical information quickly and support in distilling complex concepts for business stakeholders
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in relation to voice recording
- Sound foundational knowledge of IT infrastructure, architecture and software development practices
- Telecoms experience particularly in voice communications
- Experience of open API software development and it’s delivery challenges
We value people who can support our Red Box employee value proposition ‘courageous, competitive, collaborative’
Closing date: Friday 25th September 2020.