Purpose of the role
As the Red Box Product Marketing Manager, you will be the owner and champion of the market and competitor intelligence culture for our organisation. Through your internal and external contacts, network and research, you will constantly keep your finger on the pulse to form a deep understanding of the competitive and market landscape and report on insights and trends to help inform the product strategy.
You will develop core product positioning, messaging and GTM plans in line with the product roadmap (whether that’s platform developments, new feature developments, or joint propositions with integration, vendor or global strategic partners) considering value proposition, target audiences, vertical-specific positioning, competitive and market landscape.
Collaborating closely with Product Management, Operations and Commercial teams, Marketing and Sales, you will determine and deliver effective strategies, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, sales enablement and communications to best drive awareness, engagement and lead generation activity.
Reports into the Head of Marketing.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct and maintain market and competitor intelligence and set the flow of communication to inform product strategy and go-to-market activity
- Produce market requirements and validate product requirements for market competitiveness
- Support decision making in relation to release candidates with market and competitor data
- Construct and deliver the product go-to-market plans to include positioning, construction of joint propositions with strategic partners, pricing influence and verticalised messaging
- Oversee the production of product marketing materials including product sheets, web content, sales enablement collateral
- Devise and drive upsell and cross sell opportunities within our end user base both directly and via our reseller channel
- Contribute to the Marcomms plan through content that optimises the RBR website and feeds into B2B marketing campaign tactics whether via our reseller/partners or through our own marketing platforms such as social media, email marketing etc.
- Localise campaign and communication assets for country markets
- Proactively identify and manage dependencies with other teams and evangelise internally
Chief Product Officer, Head of Product, Head of Development, Technical Writers, Regional sales leads, Broader Marketing Team
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Technical, Business or other relevant discipline
Skills & Experience
- Strong and proven experience in a similar role, preferably in software development and in the telecoms sector
- Knowledge of the call recording and voice analytics space highly desirable
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Ability to translate complex and technical information into simple, concise and high impact messages
- Easily builds relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Well versed in persona-based B2B marketing strategies
- Solid project management skills
- Strong written, verbal, editing and presentation skills