Purpose of Role
As a leader in voice capture Red Box has a growing global ecosystem of specialist partners that either deliver enhanced value on top of voice data or offer a new route to market. A Global Lead for these partnerships is required to implement a more structured approach to partnering and to drive the sales and Go To Market strategies.
- Lead and champion the development of strategic relationships that deliver Red Box’s overall strategy.
- Identify and prioritise strategic partnership opportunities and prospects and qualify potential new partners in collaboration with the GTM team.
- Assess and evolve existing partner relationships to meet customer and market needs.
- Identify new channels and routes to market.
- Actively present Red Box’s solutions to customers and attend industry forums, tradeshows, PR and events relevant for business.
- Develop rich, unparalleled market understanding through research, insight, market and competitive analysis.
- Create robust and compelling growth strategies for the business identifying clear commercial opportunities to deliver greater revenues and margin through partnering, whilst expanding market propositions.
- Developing a partner programme/framework, whilst refining and creating a partnering vision and strategy.
- Create processes to enable onboarding and orchestration of vendors, partnerships and alliances.
- Develop a reporting framework so that we can appropriately invest to grow business through the partnerships
- Negotiate partner contracts that deliver significant value.
- Build pipeline and drive new revenue streams for the business through the creation of new solutions and services within the strategic partners.
- To work with the Red Box sales organisation to build revenues through the partnerships and be accountable for performance.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with strong evidence of delivering against individualised targets and breakthrough objectives
- Internal and External Stakeholder management skills
- Able to drive sales activity through partners and internal teams
- Experience of AI Market and Key Vendors
- Telecoms Background
- Sales Planning and Reporting skills