About The Role
As a result of continued success, Red Box are looking for a talented Partnership Manager to join the team.
As Partnership Manager, you will be responsible for the portfolio of telephony partners integrating with our recording platform.
The role is full time and will be based from our Bradmore, Nottingham Head Office.
Ideally you will have a background in telecommunications, phone systems and unified communications, with some experience of working with vendors such as Avaya, Mitel, Cisco etc. You will have the capability to hold both technical and commercial conversations with telephony vendors and internal stakeholders at Red Box. Communication is key to be able to translate requirements between customers, vendors and Red Box. A deep understanding of the technical detail is essential whilst also being aware of the wider business and commercial aspects. You will require excellent stakeholder management skills and will have the confidence to chase vendors and stakeholders alike to ensure timely project delivery.
For new integrations:
- Engage new partners;
- Work with partners to obtain details of partner product, arrange product overview for team, request details about test lab availability, partner agreement, documentation, support available;
- Facilitate product overview session with partner - include Product Owner, Dev, QA (later would include Engineering and Support);
- Facilitate membership to partner program, partner contract/agreement;
- Ensure Product Owner has contact at Partner to work with to do requirements analysis;
- Determine test lab availability and work with Dev, QA and IT to facilitate implementation;
- Determine implementation plan for test lab;
- Determine routes for business to access partner developer materials and support;
- Keep track of any associated costs in short term and long-term development plans - partner membership fees, initial test lab software/licences and installations, continued test lab upgrades, certification and testing costs;
- Gain awareness of partners product roadmap to gain insight into possible future development requirements and feed into PSG / roadmap planning;
- Understand any partner certification processes and obligations;
- Facilitate implementation of test lab where required;
- Gain cost approvals, and raise orders for any equipment;
- Arrange any 3rd party installation visits;
- Ensure Dev/QA involvement for handover of test lab;
- Ensure IT involvement for specific network considerations during implementation;
- Throughout development of new partner integration, work with Product Manager to ensure all teams are supported by partner to remain on track against release plan;
- Throughout release planning phase, work with product manager to ensure all teams have the information they need and feed in plan to 'onboard new partner' - considering product documentation requirements, support, engineering, contracts, marketing, pricing, obligations with partnership;
- Schedule any applicable certification work;
- Ensure necessary paperwork available;
- Costs approved and processed;
- Track to completion.
Existing integration partners:
- Keep up to date with partner roadmaps;
- Plan certifications/interop testing;
- Ensure all relevant partner agreements in place;
- Ensure business is aware of partner obligations and access to resources;
- Ensure test environments in place;
- Ensure partner details and integration details documented and available to the business;
- Ensure all above is managed for existing partners.
Skills & Experience
Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
Previous Experience in Partnership Manager role ideally in telephony or voice recording
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Ability to partner/build strong and lasting relationships