ABOUT THE ROLE
Red Box has exciting and ambitious growth plans and the newly created role of digital marketing executive will play a pivotal part in supporting these plans.
You will be responsible for working collaboratively with key stakeholders across the business, as well as our partner ecosystem, to plan and execute effective digital marketing activity that positions Red Box competitively in our target markets to deliver high quality MQLs as well as driving cross and upsell opportunities.
You will be responsible for delivering new sales both via our Reseller network and directly with end users, as well as working with the Reseller network and their customers to evaluate business opportunities.
- Own the Red Box website from day to day updates to content generation, SEO, optimizing user experience and site performance
- Plan, build, track and report on cross, upsell and lead nurture campaign activity to understand the customer journey and conversion points and make recommendations on tactics and channels
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to generate content for use on the site or within campaigns and provide input on thought leadership and perspective
- Continually test, measure and report on website and campaign performance against KPIs and identify insights to help with ideas for new and creative ideas that will improve performance and conversion rates
- Plan and execute social media activity
- Regularly review and optimise Red Box listings on third party sites such as partner marketplace listings
- Plan and track digital marketing projects involving agencies and other vendor partners to ensure deliverables are met against agreed timelines
- Manage and maintain end user contact databases to enable targeted outreach and to support engagement with campaigns
- Create replicable campaign assets for our channel partners along with best practice advice and in campaign support.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations around MarTech that could support digital marketing goals
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Business or other relevant discipline
- Google AdWords Certification or other digital marketing specific qualifications (desirable)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience (2-4 years) in a digital marketing role
- Experience of and proven success in managing targeted, multichannel digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of digital marketing tools and platforms including Google Analytics, marketing automation, and web CMS
- Competent HTML coding skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to analyse and report on data
- An ability to create content with an element of design, so a working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Photoshop is required
- Strong time-management and prioritisation skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to function in a pressured environment with flexibility, positivity and a ‘can-do’ attitude and a sense of humour
- Strong attention to detail and a methodical approach to campaign delivery
- A willingness to learn and to proactively seek information and input
- Outgoing, positive and driven with the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple stakeholders across the business and externally, often on a remote basis