Introduction to Red Box
Red Box is the leading dedicated voice specialist, empowering organisations to capture, secure and unlock the value of enterprise wide voice. With the most open and connected platform, we capture and transcribe voice communications across all major telephony platforms (legacy and new), for global enterprises and SMEs. Our customers retain complete data sovereignty and we connect them to the broadest partner ecosystem to maximise the value of captured voice data.
Working with our global reseller channel, we are trusted by leading organisations across financial, contact centre, government and public safety sectors (including six of the world’s top banks, 85% of global interdealer brokers, 1,700 call centres and over 70% of UK police forces) and we capture and secure millions of calls daily for over 3,400 customers around the world.
It’s a very exciting time for the company’s growth, and as a DevSecOps engineer you can be a big part of ensuring our continued success as the world’s leading dedicated voice specialists.
For more information visit www.redboxvoice.com
The Red Box development function drives the software delivery and technology strategy. Our cross-functional teams work within the Scaled Agile Framework delivering incremental releases of our Conversa platform to deliver customer value and support company objectives. Our products are built using modern technologies within event-driven microservice architectures.
As a DevSecOps engineer you will be part of a growing Global DevOps team who have a broad remit across cloud scalability and security, container environment build out, automation and CI process and tooling.
• Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
• Enable the development and QA function to efficiently build and deliver software
• Work and improve on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
• Ensure that our systems are scalable, performant, safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
• Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
• Supporting our product, projects, install and support teams with customer install and incident triage
• Continuous Research and Development of new technologies enabling Red Box to continue innovation
This role reports to the DevSecOps Lead
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
Requirements centring around base technology:
• Azure and Cloud Infrastructure
• Linux administration & installation
• Event Store
• Elastic, Kibana
• Collaboration tools (Git, Confluence, Azure DevOps, Service Now)
• Working within an agile context with the use of CI/CD
• Articulate a logical design, and understand how this translates to physical infrastructure
• Experience with defining and working with the constraint of NFRs such as cost, scalability, availability and security
• Align to the principals we use when making strategic and long-term decisions.
• Good understanding of security concepts (OWASP)
• Excellent experience of Containerisation, Microservices and Event Driven Architectures
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Good experience working with internal stakeholders and external Customers
Nice to have technologies and experience:
• Software engineering (C#/C++/Java/Python/Bash)
• NATS (Or Similar Kafka)
• Test automation
• Relational and non-relation data technologies
We value people who can support our Red Box employee value proposition ‘courageous, competitive, collaborative’
Closing date: Friday 16th July 2021APPLY NOW
OTHERS VACANCIES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN?
SEND US YOUR DETAILS