Introduction to Red Box
Red Box is the leading dedicated voice specialist, empowering organisations to capture, secure and unlock the value of enterprise wide voice. With the most open and connected platform, we capture and transcribe voice communications from over 55 systems (legacy and new), across global enterprises and SMEs. Our customers retain complete data sovereignty and we connect them to the broadest partner ecosystem to maximize the value of captured voice data.
Working with our global reseller channel, we are trusted by leading organisations across financial, contact centre, government and public safety sectors (including six of the world’s top banks, 85% of global interdealer brokers, 1,700 call centres and over 70% of UK police forces) and we capture and secure millions of calls daily for over 3,400 customers around the world.
As the business moves to the next phase of its evolution, we are seeking a Cluster Engineer who has drive, customer relationship skills, passion for technology and the ability to plan effectively. The role represents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make their mark in an ambitious, successful and rapidly transforming business.
This role reports to the Enterprise Cluster leader in the US.
• Installation of Red Box product
• Incident / Problem management ensuring all customer SLA’s and departmental KPI’s are achieved through the timely resolution and effective communication
• Communicating effectively with Service desk agents to ensure they can communicate effectively and manage the customer experience
• Detailed problem reproduction on support test labs
• Working with the team to ensure daily case allocation is managed
• Highlighting areas of risk as soon as they are apparent
• Perform change management including raising RFC’s
• Input to problem management highlighting situations which may require further ongoing investigation or may be relating to multiple incidents
• Development and management of knowledge base
• Troubleshoot and triage 3rd line faults through to development.
• Potential to work as part of a shift rota – to be agreed along with location as part of specific role
• Any adhoc duties as are reasonably requested by the business.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Minimum 3 years experiencing working within an IT/Telephony Support role.
• A degree in a relevant technical subject (Desirable)
• CCNA Collaboration, Avaya, Mitel or similar Telephony certification (Desirable)
• Experience with SIP, RTP, G.711, G.729, H.323 or similar telephony exposure/knowledge – Highly desirable.
• Linux / Microsoft Windows Server - MSCE/MSCA
• Cloud Technologies
• Experience on voice recording products
• Good Software skills including configuration and installation of Operating systems including Linux, MS server 2008 and 2012
• Experience with Cloud technologies such as Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, etc
• Understanding of Network Technologies including TCP/IP DHCP, VLAN and various WAN technologies
• Good knowledge of how the Internet works (HTTP/HTTPS and DNS)
• Experience with Virtualization (VM Ware, Hyper V and Virtual box)
• Knowledge of SQL, Apache, IIS, Telecoms and experience working in/and supporting contact centers/Financial services would be advantageous
• Agility/ability to work at pace and learn new concepts / technologies.
• Problem solving ability, creativity to "think-outside-the-box", proven track record in proposing and implementing new solutions for customers.
• Customer Facing experience with ability to demonstrate being able to manage the support requirements of demanding customers
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Measurement of performance will be based on SLA obtainment and project success.
We value people who can support our Red Box employee value proposition ‘courageous, competitive, collaborative’
Closing date: Friday 5th March 2021APPLY NOW
OTHERS VACANCIES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN?
SEND US YOUR DETAILS