ABOUT THE ROLE
As a result of our continued success we are looking for a talented sales professional to join the UK team.
You’ll be someone who’s clearly able to manage the sales process identifying, prospecting and closing the business achieving month on month target and having a robust pipeline.
Using your deep understanding of your customer's business to push their thinking and take control of the sales conversation. You’ll be able to add insight to customer decisions adding a unique perspective on the customer’s business that can make or save money. Our sales people are high energy solutions selling individuals an integral part of the customer’s business.
Whilst building relationships is fundamentally part of any process, as a sales approach it’s not your way of doing business. You’ll be someone who’s not afraid to challenge ideas, adding value to the solution and allowing the customer the opportunity to think differently.
You will be responsible for delivering new sales both via our Reseller network and directly with end users, as well as working with the Reseller network and their customers to evaluate business opportunities.
- Identifying, prospecting and closing new business opportunities
- Manage the entire sales cycle with a continued pipeline of business
- Present and sell the Red Box portfolio
Managing the Reseller/end user partnership, your key areas of responsibility are to:
- Assist with the preparation of RFIs and tender responses and ensure these are fully adhered to.
- Work with the Sales Manager to devise and implement business plans that maximise revenue.
- Solve problems and manage risk to ensure accounts meet their revenue targets.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, plans, reports and analysis as required.
- Evaluate and document partnerships, ensuring all activity is recorded on our CRM database.
- Ensure that all revenue forecasted and received is recorded and provide analysis using the CRM database.
- Keep up to date with developments in the Telecom and Call Recording Sectors e.g. news and competitive activity.
- Provide point of sale support such as demonstrations, workshop seminars and attendance at marketing events including exhibitions and trade shows.
- Actively seek new Reseller network opportunities.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in a technical sales role ideally in voice recording or telecommunications
- Managing Business Partners / accounts to clearly influence an increase in revenue via those partners
- Proven experience in identifying, prospecting and closing business consistently meeting target with a solid pipeline
- Able to demonstrate a successful sales approach which aligns to the strategic plan
- Experience of working on national, multi-site partnerships
- Good presentation skills with MS PowerPoint and Web-based presentations
- Able to represent the organisation culturally and embrace the strategic sales plan
- The ability to use databases for recording and reporting