Purpose of Role
To be responsible for delivering technical and non-technical specifications as part of the product process to feed into development and QA. Be responsible for documenting high quality user stories and acceptance criteria.
You will become a Subject Matter Expert on the Red Box Platform.
Head of Development
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to gain understanding of requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation – including Architecture Diagrams, Technical and non-technical Specifications, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Critically analyse requirements and offer technical input into potential solutions.
- Deliver a clear concise specification that can feed directly into the product process.
- Present ideas to a cross-functional team (technical and non-technical).
- Produce product documentation that assists in communicating release plans to the wider business.
- Degree or equivalent (desirable).
- Industry recognized qualification e.g. IIBA, PMI (desirable).
Culture & Experience
- The desire to work in a faced paced environment.
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles.
- Working as part of an Agile team.
- Creative and capable of presenting ideas for systems improvements.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst in a software company
- Strong communication skills and the ability to listen.
- Commitment to the project, vision, team and the business.
- Ability to run Stakeholder meetings.
- Confident presenter and conveyor of overviews and detail.
- Ability to make difficult decisions and convey those to the business community.
- Ability to distil a coherent specification from the requirements of multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to manage to 3rd party stakeholders.
- Experience working within a software company, Telecoms Domain knowledge preferable.
- Experience with various software e.g. Confluence, VSTS, Visio, Azure storage.